Saturday, August 22, 2015

Vintage? Little Tikes

Not sure if this qualifies for vintage or not...Getting there though I suppose! I brought up the Little Tikes  house that our kids had to send it on out to Sarah's...This stuff is all in really good shape, except the playhouse is missing it's door, which I will find eventually...our kids had a lot of fun with this...Note how I have the toddler swing hung up higher than the dining room light! Ha! 


More of the items that go with it..

This is the "Grandma's House" .....Not sure why I have two Grandpas! I like the orange cat! I never had the stable or barn piece, but I did buy the horses, jockey, and fence things...Two of the horses were already at Sarah's and also the big red family van was already at her house..

Random people and the baby stuff.....
Funny story about the big house with the blue roof...Every year I would carefully spend untold hours Christmas shopping for our girls......planning, shopping, wrapping, etc. Some years Richard would do his shopping on Christmas Eve and what he would be would always be what they liked best....soooo, that is where the big house came from....Christmas Eve shopping at a walmart in Dexter, Mo. haha!

No comments: