Sunday, August 2, 2015

Nebraska and Oklahoma Visitors

We enjoyed having some of our family here this weekend....My Aunt and Uncle from Nebraska, and my cousin and his son from Oklahoma all came and stayed at the cabin this weekend....we had our traditional fish fry Saturday night, which just happened to be our 34th anniversary! Sarah got up this neat cake to celebrate!  We had a nice time with some boat riding, swimming, campfire and lots of visiting...
I had lit some tiki torches, and when I filled this one I spilled some of the oil down the side of it...I didn't think  a thing about it and Michael noticed it was on fire....It had pretty much gone out by the time I took this picture..

My cousin gave me these two neat bowls he made.....they are so neat!
Sure was nice to have some company here....and I enjoyed the visit not only with them, but with some of the rest of the family too.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

those bowls are really neat!! Sure had a good time with them!!