Friday, January 13, 2012

Girl Head Planters

These are actually planters....notice the straw looking things each girl is holding? I believe they used to hold umbrellas. Years ago when we were at my Father-in-Law's for probably either Easter or Thanksgiving, I was playing with the girls outside. One of them spotted one of these planters in a old chicken coop that was kind of falling down and was slated for demolition. One of the girls went in there and "saved" the planter and asked their Grandpa if they could have it. Of course he said they could then he proceeded to dig in a cabinet and found another one for the other girl. I uncovered these in the dungeon the other day in the one random box that I let myself dig through... They are kind of cute and somewhat collectible I think...



No comments: