Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Warm Afternoon

Such a warm afternoon that I took the dog and went for a walk around the edge of the woods.... A Raspberry Cane?

Pretty Sycamore tree....




Interesting vine stuff!






Old deer skull...


The detail on the skull...








Then I found a buck rub!





Grass with the sun shining through it...picture doesn't do it justice...



and again....


old stump



Some kind of fungi or something on the branch of an Oak tree...



Back up at the garden fence now....milkweed pod...surely could use that for some kind of crafty thing...?


In front of the Mae house....


Was so nice and pleasant today....Can hear the wind from the North outside now...tomorrow will be a much different day....Oh, and I learned something on my walk! Wear jeans, not thin cotton pants when walking near/in the woods! I knew better!



























No comments: