Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday!

Here is part of the wood R has loaded into the basement for the winter...Two stacks on each end and then three longer rows between them...We had burned off this pile for probably ten days before I took this picture, so it was even taller than this......hopefully this will last us a while!



The outdoor reserve pile..Hopefully this will take us the rest of the way through the Winter!


New Year's Day...Tyler was feeling better so he opened his last four gifts from us..

He was enjoying the process of getting into the package.





These were taken this afternoon..he was enjoying the lego train pieces.....In the background you can see a wall hanging for Grannys that Sarah and her family got me for Christmas..


Didn't realize I got him with his eyes shut on this one....

Took all the inside Christmas things down today...now I only have to get everything stored in it's proper place downstairs. I think I know what I am doing tomorrow! haha

No comments: