Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bedroom Junk Drawer #2

The second junk drawer wasn't as full as the first one..
Assorted necklaces....and one ring...
Bits and pieces of three watches.....a guitar pick...and a button from Leona Williams Day in 1974!
A plastic sword...one light brite peg...a mini my little pony....Central Dairy pencil...a wooden box, etc.
A page out of a Barbie cookbook.....Strawberry Ice Cream sounds good!
The other side of the page..
return address labels from my Grandparents in Nebraska...an envelope....tag from a shirt......
Items way too numerous to mention!
Then there was a plastic bag that apparently was used at a bake sale......guess what was in it?
Yikes! Hair! Our girls think that gobs of hair that I saved is totally creepy.....and it probably is!  
So, when I got done sorting through both drawers, what do you think I did?  Put things in their proper places?  Haha well, of course not!  I got out one of our trusty plastic ice cream buckets....and put every single thing in it....to be sorted/dealt with another day.....probably a long time from now!! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a wonderful trip(s)! Wouldn't have missed this for the world.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I totally, totally understand why you had all that precious "stuff!" Last year when we moved it was like entering another time and another place every time I opened a drawer -- crazy, crazy stuff (yes, including locks of hair all over the place -- creepy? well, yeah!) I also understand why you put it in an ice cream container -- let the girls worry about it some day..ha.
Cheers! K.

Sarah said...

Too funny! I should of guessed that you would put it in an ice cream bucket! LOL