Saturday, July 21, 2012

Randoms

Last time I went to Jeff I stopped by an antique mall to see if I would see something I would like to spend some of my birthday money on.....I found some crystal deals to either hang in my windows or on 
the Christmas tree...I like them and I had money left over for next time!
Front table...Coca-Cola box from Matt and Sarah...two sets of salt/peppers and this neat boat....I think it was from Dixie when she lived in Hawaii..
Sky Thursday morning that looked somewhat promising for some much needed rain...too bad it only sprinkled....Guess this weather can't last forever...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had our annual threshin' day at WUMC...hot? Nah...only about 103 but I will say a pleasant breeze and lots of shade plus a HUGE tent for food/tables. Maybe the Columbia Missourian website will have a feature story about it -- 2 reporters were there. Last year the Columbia Tribune had it on front page the next day but don't think they were there this year. It was well-attended considering everything going on this weekend including the young soldier's funeral AND considering the heat. Bill said heat is due to continue until Halloween according to news. Ugh! luv, K

Anonymous said...

I remember it being hot at that event last year too, right after you moved....I would think this would be one of the hotter ones they have had though....and until Halloween? ugh is right....Hope all is well with you....and thanks for the bday card! love ya

Anonymous said...

If you are interested go to www.columbiamissourian.com and read about the threshing....journalism students called me to see if they could come cover it as they are taking a summer class and have to work at so many local events. I thought they did a good job.