Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in July

The girls and I went to a small auction here in town a couple weeks ago...the only thing  I bought was a box of misc. Christmas stuff...
These have seen better days!
Made in the USA!
A strand of pearly looking garland....
Some...interesting?.....ornaments..
candles in glitter covered glasses.....went straight to the Goodwill box!
Old strands of lights...also destined for Goodwill!
My Grandparents used to have some of these satin covered ornaments...
These are one of the two reasons I bought the box...
These shiny-brites are big...about the size of softballs...
And made in West Germany
This little box was the other reason I bought it...
More old ornaments..
Also made in West Germany...
The box had different drawings on both sides of it..
A K Mart special and worth a laugh for sure.....
I know there is something for everyone....this is just too...colorful...for me! haha I plugged it in and it didn't work...
Most of the box ended up going to Goodwill....but it was fun to go through it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a find on those tree ornaments...the antique dealers surely weren't there. I really like those ornaments but they are getting more scarce. K

Anonymous said...

I was glad to get them!