Saturday, May 18, 2013

Foggy Saturday Morning

Cool and foggy this morning, so I went outside to see what I could find...Pretty pink peony..
Old fashioned roses starting to bloom.
Old Oak tree in the fog..
We have several of these bushes and they are huge...meaning they need trimmed!
Deer scared of the chickweed and wintercreeper..
White iris...gave my friend Norma some of these last year..hope they are 
blooming for her.
The insides of the flower are neat too!
More Iris insides!
Peach Iris that my friend Norma traded me years ago.
Robin's nest in the cedar tree by the highway

dark yellow...
Wildflowers growing in several places in our yard.
Bush we have by the highway...just covered with blooms....I am going to guess this 
bush is probably about ten feet tall.
Sure was a pleasant morning for a walk!

No comments: