Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rusty Fence

I took these pictures near the last cattle guard on the way to the cabin....One day Richard
decided to start at the top of the hill and trim branches that were hanging out in the road.
I decided to go along and while he stopped at the top of the hill to work his way down, I
would walk down to the cabin. What a bad idea! First off, that is a long ways. Secondly, 
the mosquitoes are really bad right now, and I had no spray. And to make me sound even
dumber, when I got to the cabin, I had no key to get in, so I had to sit outside and swat 
at literally 100's of mosquitoes.....I sure should have known better! It was so bad I 
considered covering up with the spider infested tarp that was over the firewood pile! I am
pretty sure that next time I will think things through a little better! haha!

No comments: