Sunday, May 19, 2013

Well-Traveled Live Oak Leaves

When we were at my Mom's in Florida, some leaves from their Live Oak tree fell on
our car. This brave leaf is wedged by the windshield and made the whole trip back
there..actually, it's still there! I think it'll be interesting to see how long it stays there.
There are also some on the driver's side of the windshield...
Still some in the trunk as well, and a couple inside the car...I thought it was neat how those ones on the windshield are still there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many
months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect
against hackers?

Also visit my homepage - Louis Vuitton Outlet Online