Sunday, May 5, 2013

Vintage Fisher-Price

We had our city-wide yard sales a couple of days ago....such a rainy and cold day, but
I did go out and hit a few sales...This was my find of the day....a vintage Little People toy
that had several pieces with it...wheelchair, ambulance, scale, x-ray machine, crib, etc.
I was excited to find these, Tyler really likes playing with the little people, and I 
didn't have this set already.
I saw this sitting on a table with other misc items and thought to myself "that looks old"....
then I realized it was a Little People thing! And the best part of all????
The price! I about flipped when I saw that it was only....get this...a quarter! woo hoo! Made my day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! A quarter? OMG, that's unreal. That just looks like it has Tyler's name written all over it! What a find. K

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was pretty excited about finding it...especially at that price. I was on a "yard sale high" all morning after that! ha!

Sarah said...

Love your find! I still can't believe it was so cheap! I would of been on a high after that too! LOL