Saturday, October 26, 2013

Catching Up

I thought it was time I get caught up on posting some pictures...here is sock monkey hanging on a grapevine on the Paradise Valley Road....He was a great traveler and it's a really neat road!
Flowers we supplied for church last Sunday...In memory of my Dad, who passed away 13 years ago on that date..
Awesome milkweed from down by the river! I need to make an arrangement of a bunch of Fall grasses, seed heads, etc. Maybe a good project for tomorrow....
Sock monkey loving on an enameled coffee pot!
We found some Osage Oranges on a different county road.....very cool!
The girls and I went to Maries Hollow Herb Farm and did a bit of shopping....Very neat place! I bought this dried bouquet...
And some dried Yarrow. I also bought a "spray" of bittersweet...love that stuff!
I mailed a card Saturday and put three of these stickers on the back...Black fuzzy cats..appears gray in the picture, but it was really black.....Look at the date! Vintage stickers!
Demented clown in the kitchen at the church's Halloween Party!
Cutest fireman ever...with his "fire pup"  
Sweet Baby Emily...playing the part of a "fire pup"

I always called this stuff "buckbrush"  taken today at the "farm" when we went to go check on the food plot....I also learned all about deer "scrapes" and "scrape runs" Learned something today! Ha!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You got such a good picture of Emily! love it!

Sock Monkey is CRAZY LOl