Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Garage Sale Finds

Found this mug at a garage sale this past weekend.....Old Sleepy Eye....in perfect condition...no chips or cracks....(not the best picture as there is a reflection that makes it looked chipped) anyway, it's about four inches tall and in super good shape! I was really excited to find it!
Four bucks? Yes, I can do that!
Mark on the bottom
Random tiny dishes that I sure didn't need....they just made me think of Emily. paid $1.25 total for these.
These were in a ziploc bag and marked one dollar for the whole bag...the little basket is actually cooler than it looks in this picture...The lady has a cute expression on her face...four of these pieces are Made in Occupied Japan....one of them has been repaired, but the others are in great shape.
Of course I sure didn't need any of this stuff! I already have enough stuff! But it sure was fun to find some things!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your yard sale finds! Emily will love playing with the tea set one day:)