Thursday, October 10, 2013

Totally Random Items

I have been into cloth napkins here lately....I was switching out the Summer colors for the Fall colors today and decided to take a picture...Some of these were given to me, some I bought at our church's yard sales. I like using them and don't mind washing them and hanging them on the line...Hanging things on the line are one of my favorite activities! Yes, it really is! ha!
Our town recently had some city-wide yard sales...other than buying some clothes for the Grandkids, I didn't buy much...I did find this pair of red glass salt/pepper shakers. I plan to put them in the window this Winter for a touch of color...
Oh, sure didn't need these items, but you know how that goes! Two Frankoma pitchers...those will look nice with some pampas grass or dried grasses in them....and the other items appears to maybe be a candy dish...made of glass and what appears to be hammered aluminum.
Seasonal display on the front table..the larger ghost I also bought at a yard sale for a dime!
Bar of silver...when we bought the Mae house we were nosing around one day and I pulled a newspaper off a closet shelf to see what date the paper was from....much to my surprise out fell this bar of silver! We were majorly surprised! Too bad we never found any more!
And in keeping with the theme of totally random items...here is an old hard plastic toy dog from the dungeon....he looks very stern!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your new salt and pepper shakers! Will look neat in the window!

So glad you don't make me use those napkins at lunch.. I can just feel some of the material just looking at - lol.. u know what I mean!

That pic of the red dog is hilarious! Tyler's had fun with the puppies tonight!

Sarah said...

Forgot to comment on the front table! Looks good!!

Anonymous said...

Haha I should have mentioned on there how I can't get anyone to use those cloth napkins! It's funny how you can't stand them! Ha! That red dog looks mad!