Monday, October 28, 2013

The Great Pumpkin

Richard came home from work this afternoon and brought the Great Pumpkin with him! He bought it up in Osage County....It is HUGE!
It fit nicely into our Fall display!
This afternoon I took some time to gather some dried weeds for an arrangement....I didn't go down any county roads, but still got a decent assortment....Will see how much mess it makes on the floor..
Richard gathered some Black Walnuts and  spread them out in the driveway to get the husks off of them so we can use them...these are going to be sooo good!
I used the garden hose and lots of water pressure to wash out the grill that was in the flood...when I got done I saw this spider on the back side....interesting pattern on it!
An all-black Wooly Worm...Have heard of others finding all black ones also...wondering what kind of Winter we are in for! Perhaps I will check some Persimmon seeds tomorrow!

No comments: