Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Randoms

I have a stack of these and need to figure out a project to use them on....I think old license plates are pretty cool....Need to check out some ideas on Pinterest!
Growing out of a stump by our house.
When I first saw this I first thought it was a big weird piece of bird poop! haha! Then I realized it was some sort of fungus....looks strange!
Jack looking.........uh, smart? haha! He likes to follow me around when I walk around the yard...
Grapevine...should harvest this and make a wreath...or invert a tomato cage and make a Christmas tree!
We stopped at Rockwoods Conservation Area on our way home from a family reunion in St. Louis..This is a Lime Kiln...built before the Civil War! Pretty neat!
Brickwork on the kiln...
Creek at Paydown Mill....Pretty place!
At Paydown...

No comments: