Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lucy Locket (And Friends!)

I have been dungeon mining again...This time for Polly Pockets and this one.....Lucy Locket....Lucy is MIA at this time!  I spent a long time yesterday with Q-Tips cleaning the dust out of every nook and cranny....Wouldn't have had dust in it if I had taken the time back in the day to figure out why it wouldn't close/latch....yeah...took me all of five seconds yesterday to figure it out....would have saved myself a lot of Q-Tip time if I had done that when it got stored away!
The "downstairs"....pretty neat....lots of little details..doors that open,etc.
The detail on this thing is just amazing! Even the little drawers under the bed open!

And here is the whole deal I brought up from the dungeon....oh, my....think we had enough?
Stay tuned for a Polly Pocket update!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE it!!!


Emily will love playing with them one day!! And so will I :)

I'm impressed that you were able to keep most of it all together and were able to find it too! Good job!

Can't wait for more dungeon mining!!

Sarah said...

PS. love the story about u dusting it! HA!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Me and my Q-Tips! If only I had stored it right the first time!