Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Micro Machines!

Sarah and the kids stopped by after work yesterday and Tyler liked this tiny glass frog I had sitting out....He likes little tiny things and that got me to thinking if I had anything in the dungeon that was tiny he could play with....Then I remembered this MicroMachines set we got Sarah a long time ago...I even knew where it was in the dungeon...which is a big surprise! Since we had daughters, I don't have a lot of toys that are primarily "boys"  But I think he will really like this!
Oh,and of course I still had the box! Ha! I suppose collectors would call this "mint in box"
I sure hope he has fun with them.....but he'll have to keep them away from Emily....the little cars are only about an inch long.....While I was down there I located the Polly Pockets.....Emily will hit the jackpot when she is old enough! I brought them up to clean/organize them.....will post on them also....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

SO cool!!! He will LOVE them!!


Emily will have so much fun with all that stuff! She is going to be in toy heaven in a few years :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, lots of girly things to play with! Probably more than you are going to want! lol