Friday, January 24, 2014

Two New Finds

We went over to St. James earlier this week to get a new flag for church....It was a nice outing. We had lunch at Country Bob's and then went to an antique mall between St. James and Rolla. Everyone knows I don't have enough stuff! Ha! We enjoyed looking around and I found two little things...a small blue bottle that has already found it's way into the "blue" window..and a paperweight....It was fun and we got by for less than five dollars...
The Liquid Paper is to give you an idea on the size of the other two items.....Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your finds! Even the paper weight :)

Connie said...

I love the blue bottle. I also have a collection of blue glassware.

Ramona said...

Sarah-you know I can't have too many paperweights!

Connie-I love the blue glass too!