Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Polly Pocket

I spent some time today going through all the Polly Pocket stuff....First thing I realized was that I had four of the same thing...excessive, even for me! Couldn't figure out why I would buy four of the same toy,then I looked on the bottom and saw they were Happy Meal toys, so that explained it...
Sweet expressions on their little faces....
Polly taking a drive!
And riding a horse...which by the way has kind of creepy eyes! ha!
Horse farm..
Someone won a prize at the horse show!
These three are like a compact style....meant to be played with while open like this...
Detail in the bathroom! note the pink toilet paper! Ha!
Queen's castle 
and again....this time with the doors shut..
Watch out fairy godmother! You are going to get run over!
Polly "jewelry"
Merry go round....
Should have taken better pictures of these...they are so detailed..
All closed up
I had three of the papers that came with a set when you bought one....lots and lots of different kinds..
Getting ready to head to the dungeon to await the next little girl to play with them...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love, Love, LOVE them all!!! So glad that you saved so much!