Saturday, February 8, 2014

All By Himself

Another dungeon find....A soft cloth book about/teaching kids to dress themselves...I actually used this some when one of the kids was a toddler.  I think they thought I was crazy! Ha! I intend to look this up to see how old it is....the copyright date on the bottom of the cover is unraveled.
Of course this was a book for a boy..
Was a different time....a more simpler time it would seem..
Feel bad about the stain on the back page....have no idea what it is. A friend of mine told me about a product that is made to get set-in stains out of vintage fabrics, so I may give it a try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure do remember this book - which was from our first-born, probably 1958 or so....Pleased that you have it and good luck with the stain.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I thought you would for sure remember this book! Liz told me about some stuff that might work on that stain, so we'll see!

Sarah said...

I do remember this! Really cool!