Sunday, February 16, 2014

More China Cabinet

A few more things I found in the china cabinet....this ring made out of silverware....it was tarnished, but with the silver cleaner took less than a minute to make it shiny again! 
These little  things were inside something else (I found lots of stuff inside other stuff...imagine that! Ha!) Anyway, I think these were my Mom's and attached to some sort of beanie type hat at one time...
I shall store them in this little thing....it is about an inch and a half tall....I bought it at a yard sale last Summer.
Measuring cups I had given Grandma Frieda...
A fairly flat metal tray...I can remember  this is the item my Mom always used when she made an angel food cake..
Not sure where this came from.....the orange color is refreshing here in February in Missouri..
I did finish the china cabinet...was neat to look at everything....and the bottom part is WAY more organized!

No comments: