Thursday, February 6, 2014

More Mining in the Dungeon

Have had some time here lately to dig around in the dungeon some more...Found these place mats...sets of two except for the Pooh one...I am thinking Tyler may like to use a couple of these!
And some glasses to match! There was doubles of some of these too....
Part of an old Fisher-Price wooden train.....the only two pieces I have. We saw a complete set at an antique mall at Doolittle...these two cars, another car, and the engine....It was in nice shape too.
Some miniature Christmas characters...
I just dumped this bag of stuff out on our kitchen table. I thought it was primarily Littlest Pet Shop stuff, but soon realized it was a mixture of that....Pound Puppies....some kind of horse stuff....even a Barbie coffee pot. I have to say that this pile of stuff got the best of me....I managed to sort some of it, but eventually boxed it back up for another day....
This wintry weather is a good time to do some dungeon diving....but it does get pretty cold in there!

No comments: