Friday, February 10, 2012

Editing by Dixie

Some time ago my aunt gave me this book that she has "edited" HaHa ....I have come across it from time to time through the years and when I did I would always look through it and have a good laugh!
As you can see, it's a book about different careers to chose from......it was so amazing that it was printed in 1973, but boys were delegated the more important jobs and the girls could be only teachers, office workers, etc.





I just took pictures of a sampling of the pages.....too funny!




I would love to have seen her marking up this book!


dang...upside down again! going to have to find out what I am doing wrong with that!

Dont' see phones like that much anymore either!




too funny!


Good point...the girl has to wear a swim cap and the boy doesn't......


Here is the tally from the book.....



Just want my aunt to know how much I have enjoyed this book over the years!

No comments: