Sunday, February 12, 2012

Treasures from the Past......

One of my embroidery projects...Spring 1975.....Hurt my ankle playing softball at college....took this along on a visit to Nebraska and worked on this....There is a picture of my Grandma and me both doing handwork, and this is what I was working on....
Pretty ceramic lady my Mom made in ceramics......picture really doesn't do it justice!



Wooden horse head my Dad got in Haiti when he was in the service.....the spindles belonged to Pop-my maternal grandfather...and the pretty napkin rings were my Mom's


Not sure about this!?



A wedding gift to my parents...love the shape/design!




Not sure where this came from.....made out of two walnuts.....a little skunk!


I like this little hanging thing....and the old keys!





No comments: