Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Small Tin Canister Contents

Here is the contents of a small tin I found in the dungeon....more modern stuff here....things that belonged to our daughters all mixed in with other random items.....
I like the wooden bracelets and the ceramic apple alot.....









These items I really liked....they have made their way upstairs to be displayed somehow...maybe.....
Really like the bracelets....especially the one with the little green leaves.....






Wow.....almost seems like there is no end to the random items I find in there.......

I am enjoying investigating it all though!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they ever have the Christmas home tour I believe you could feature your dungeon because we are all curious about it -- it must be a tunnel that goes about to Freeburg! We enjoy your treasures a lot...K.

Anonymous said...

HaHa! It does seem endless, doesn't it?