Thursday, February 23, 2012

Retail Therapy

My two impulses purchases of the day.....no, I didn't need them.....yes, I have plenty of stuff already.......But, I thought they were cute....and were cheap....and on top of that they were on sale! One of my main missions today....restock my supply of nylon net to make scrubbers with.......found a good selection of colors....thirteen in all. I wanted to find some orange but no luck with that..maybe next time.....



Speedy....our neighbor's cat that thinks it lives at our house had a cat fight late this afternoon on the deck.....I investigated figuring Jack was out there, but it was a cat I hadn't seen before....See it in the tree?

I think it is glaring at Speedy, who never left the deck!



It was a beautiful day here....very Springlike......North wind blowing now though....






1 comment:

Sarah said...

more junk! LOL.. just kidding of course!!! :)

I need to take care of that cat! How dare he beat up my Speedy!!!