Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Creatures from the Dungeon

I hauled a big bag of creatures out of the dungeon last week...Going to wash
them up and see if Tyler would want to play with any of them.....I really
don't like snakes.....This creeped me out even though I knew they weren't real...
giving them a bath in our kitchen sink.....
Most of the snake collection...still creeping me out! :)
Assorted lizards and salamanders....Some of these actually have
quite a bit of detail on them, which the picture doesn't show..
I like the frogs! Especially the rain forest ones!
Various sharks,etc...
Sarah told me these came from the "treasure box" at the dentist's
office when they were little...
Assorted sea creatures...and a frog and a lizard that were
not present when their group photo was taken...
Pretty colored fish!
Those are actually kind of detailed also.....
I am thinking that our kids had too many toys?  This is only a partial inventory of that bag from the dungeon...

No comments: