Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lamar, Colorado

These pictures were taken at the Visitor's Center in Lamar, Colorado.
I have seen these statues before, and we saw another one later in the
trip, but I can't remember where.
Everytime we would see a train or train-related stuff, we would
say how much Tyler would like it.
in front of the center....
String art...I think my uncle made one of these with similar materials, only
his was a ship.
It was a nice center, with some historical displays.
A blade off a modern windmill...it is actually bigger than it
looks in this picture.
Saw alot of roads like this! Drove a LONG time on Sunday through
areas like this..and later on in the day drove through alot of what
I considered to be desert....ended up in Trinidad for lunch after hours
of solitude all of a sudden we were in this bustling city. It was weird.

No comments: