Friday, October 19, 2012

Dungeon Box

It's been a while since I hauled a box out of the dugeon to go through..
I actually made myself clear off one of the tables before I went through it.
Things appear to be packed nicely...this isn't a big box, just a Nike shoe box.
When the kids were little for a time Welch's had jelly in these little jars.
We I suppose used them as glasses...although I wouldn't put them in
a dishwasher.
These four are all Pooh themed.
Two more Pooh ones, a Lion King one and Charlie Brown...
Two old and very used "cow bells"
You can tell they were really used and someone improvised with the bolt.
Tiny Jello molds? I don't know...and a broken little doll..
No idea on where it came from....
One less box in the dungeon...for now! haha!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like the little jars!!

The doll creeps me out!!!