Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Fun

I went to a garage sale this morning..a couple hours after it started.
I latched onto these little figurines pretty quickly...a quarter for the
pair....I have a few similar to this that I really like..and the price was
right! I also got the two ceramic trees in the background...they were a dime
a piece...on the bottom you can see they were made in 1980 by someone.
This item really isn't as big as it looks...made of glass. I thought I
would hang it on my Christmas tree. I asked the lady running the sale
what it was and she said she thought it had something to do with salt..
No idea about that.....this was  a dime also.  So, I spent fifty-five cents
and had  a bunch of fun with that!  Did I need more stuff? Of course not!
Put this together this morning with some pumpkins I bought yesterday.
Looks ok I guess but I am thinking I could have used even smaller pumpkins.
Hope you are having a fine Friday!

No comments: