Thursday, October 18, 2012

Twenty- Four Hours

Taking a quick look back at the last twenty-four hours! Went to JC yesterday
morning....Sat in road construction traffic for a bit at the town North of here.
Here is the Freeburg church towers in my mirror....and a Wal-Mart truck.
I imagine that driver thought I was some kind of crazy because I kept
sticking my arm out the window and taking pictures! haha!
A farm in the middle of town, complete with cows......
Awesome weather vane on the barn..Love it!
I don't know the story behind this house, but I always thought it looked
so neat....the yard is always kept up so nicely.
When I got home as soon as I turned off the highway into our driveway
I saw this looking out the bay window.....I had a really good laugh about
that! Our daughter had been there at lunch and put him up there for a joke!
It truly made me laugh out loud!
Of course we have to have another tree picture...this is looking North
from our house yesterday afternoon..
After I got back yesterday I was looking around in the garage for some
water jugs and look what I found!  I don't remember buying this!!
Oh look! There is TWO of them! Can't have too many deer stands, right? haha!
Just kidding, Richard! hahaha!
Then we had a quick storm move through later on...wind, rain,
and even some small hail!
And here is where I was this morning making some copies for  a meeting
tonight..........Now it's time to get busy on this next twenty-four hours!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured you would find them soon

I wanted to see how long it took before you noticed

Love you

Anonymous said...

LOL Someday I am going to tour our "estate" and count how many deer stands you have!!! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

You have deer stands; I'm always finding a new building saw or clever new tool. Too funny.

What neat pix of your trip -- in road construction, I get impatient, you use the "time out" constructively. Yes, that weather vane is neat! And, of course that stained glass window is the prettiest ever. Thx for sharing. K

Anonymous said...

New tools...too funny! Funny part about things like the deer stands is he will always "sneak" them into the house and not say anything....sometimes I find his "stuff" and I am pretty sure a lot of times I don't find it!

That window is so pretty...especially in the mornings!