Sunday, March 8, 2015

101 Dalmations

I had already given Tyler some of these.....He was on a "fire pup" craze a while back...and I thought he would enjoy playing with them...I may have to give him the rest of these! The four tiny ones in the front came off  a child's necklace....I  also have stuffed animals that go with this movie....Will have to locate them as well....I think I may have given him some of those too..
We recently bought the dvd of this movie for Tyler and Emily...for Valentine's Day I believe.  It was weird to see  character in a Disney movie puffing on a pipe....Cute movie though!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I remember when you gave Tyler some of these! I was on maternity leave and he left a few in the window seal after you took him to Rata's. Made me smile :)

And he would bring home those old dalmatian stuffed animals then too!

Ramona said...

lol that's right...he is so sweet! Makes me think these will show up on your doorstep sometime soon!