Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bambi and Some Others

Oh, how I liked Bambi!  When I was a kid we had a record album with a book attached to it where you could listen to the story and "read" along....no doubt one of my favorites...Now, I truly don't know why I have so many of these....I know I picked a few up at yard sales, but, well, this is like hoarding! Haha! Six owls, six bambis?  Wow....
Only things I have found from Alice in Wonderland....makes me wonder if I am not missing  a box or tote...this movie was one of Sarah's favorites and it would seem I would have had more toys than this to go with it...
Sleeping Beauty....again, may be missing a tote? It would seem with two daughters I would have had more stuff than this...On a side note, see that dragon? Yeah.....I have six of them....Happy Meal toys and some are still in their package! Ha!
Cinderella....more evidence of a missing box/tote.  The really liked this movie also, so am thinking I have more that goes with this movie.....somewhere.......

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all of these! I'd say you are def missing a tote!

Ramona said...

I know.....it's probably behind or underneath something....probably that huge Barbie collection! LOL