Sunday, March 1, 2015

Projects

One of the projects I have been working on this week has been to sort through two large totes and one medium tote full of disney figurine sets.....here is a small portion of the items I have from The Lion King.....I do think our kids did not lack for toys....but they really did play with them a lot.....Some were purchased in sets and some were Happy Meal toys.....Sarah said Tyler has been really liking The Lion King lately, which gave me the idea to dig out some of these for him  to have....That lead to a huge (still unfinished) project of sorting through all of them, grouping them together according to the movie and washing them....I gave this group to Tyler so he could play with them.....Will photograph groups as I finish them up...
This is my third puzzle I have done this Winter....It's titled Santa's Desk or something like that...1000 pieces and was one of the harder ones I have done......Will probably get this one back out next Christmas...Not sure if I will get another one out to do or not, I really need to finish my Disney toy project!  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He has been loving the Lion King stuff!! His new favorite toys :)