Friday, March 13, 2015

Unknown items

Group photo! Green dragons are from Pete's Dragon....there is Peter Pan in the middle...and Robin Hood on the left...unsure about the rest....guy with long beard in blue in the back.....two sets of dogs....four little airplane things....If you know what any of these are from, let me know! I am clueless! 
More unknowns....I am thinking the green trundle bed may go with Snow White or Sleeping Beauty...anyone know?  and the creepy pair of women in the back?  the animals?  
I am getting my Disney project wrapped up. I know I still have Pocahontas to do....and Toy Story...but getting close to being done!  Will have to see what I can dig into next!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You would think that we could figure those out! Esp that dog with the red scarf - looks so familiar!!

the creepy woman makes me laugh LOL!

Ramona said...

The dogs do look familiar....and that creepy woman is..well, creepy! Ha!