Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

So much Snow White stuff! I decided to divide it into two pictures.....Disregard those four dragons in the front! I realized after I had taken this picture and bagged it all up that the dragons actually go with the Sleeping Beauty set....Silly me!  Yes, you are seeing double in a lot of this picture....have two sets of many things.... Some of these I bought in a set and some are McDonald's toys...
More Snow White....I see five Snow White figurines. That should be enough! 
Stay turned for more examples of my obvious hoarding of disney stuff!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness -- you would be a Disney collector's best friend! K

Ramona said...

haha you haven't seen anything yet! It is almost embarrassing!!

Sarah said...

I'll have to get Emily into Snow White some day!

Ramona said...

Oh for sure!And Beauty and the Beast..and Little Mermaid...etc etc