Sunday, March 22, 2015

Green Stuff

We kept the kids on St. Pat's Day since their caregiver was off that day...When Sarah brought them in that morning she told me Tyler was looking forward to eating green food since it was St. Pat's Day...oops! I hadn't even thought of doing that!  I had some store bought cinnamon rolls in the fridge, so we had those for breakfast with the icing tinted green...
For lunch we had GPa's fried fish, because he really likes that....I made some green sides to go with it....green beans, kiwi, green grapes and mashed potatoes tinted green....I figured he wouldn't eat them, and he didn't. And Emily thought it was play-doh and played with hers...haha....I ate some of the green ones, but I had saved out some without tinting them and that is what Richard had......It was fun to have green mashed potatoes! But weird too!
Have some daffodils blooming by the driveway...these are mini ones....I also have larger daffodils there along with crocus and hyacinths....Love how Molly is photo bombing the picture! Doesn't she look regal? haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Molly looks quite regal.
I like all the green food you fixed. I took green jigglers to a dinner at church and of course the kids all got those right away. But one thing I had not thought of was green mashed potatoes...I thought the picture looked like yummy lime sherbet. ha...Now, why wouldn't Richard like green potatoes?!! Bet your yard is really pretty with all the spring blooms.