Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Church Sale

I enjoyed going to the Holy Hatter basement rummage sale last week. I didn't buy much, but it was lots of fun looking around!  I bought this deal that you put a clear votive candle inside.....it looks here like it only has two sides, but it actually is four-sided. I think it'll be real pretty with the candlelight coming from inside...
This item is really prettier than the picture shows....I think it may have been an ashtray for cigars, but I shall use it for a catch-all dish for coins, etc.  It is made of super heavy glass....
I bought a bag of Valentine's Day decorations....several strands of hearts that light up...and they all work! There were also strands of two different kinds of Valentine's garland...
And a whole assortment of Valentine "ornaments"  What a deal!  Now I may have to have a Valentine's Day Party!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow! You found some really neat items. Love the votive candle light.

Ramona said...

Thanks, Connie! I think I might try it out tonight!