Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Almost Finished!

I have five of these Musical Princess things...they were designed to be worn as a necklace if desired, hence the ribbon an a couple of them..and yes, that is the instruction sheet with them.....you all know I never throw anything away!  they have little white doll stands with them to stand the doll up on (so yes, I have 8-9 inch dolls to go with each one....when and if I find them all I will take another picture)  Anyway, it has a button that you press the dolls foot on and it plays "their" song.  Of course the batteries are dead and it says right there in the directions the batteries can not be replaced...
Just like a yard sale, there are always items leftover. I think I know what some of these pieces go to, but I wasn't sure....in the lower left corner are four items from the Black Cauldron....not sure on  a lot of it!
Belle's comb/mirror from Beauty and the Beast....actually are smaller than they appear here...and there is Gaston!  He is from Beauty and the Beast and I found him hiding in with the Pocahontas stuff....guess I saw the arrows and in my crazy sorting mania put him in with the wrong movie!
Well....except for random items like dolls,etc that go with the movies that is it!! Oh, except for Toy Story, which I haven't gathered up and photographed yet....Loved that movie too and the toys that we have for that I basically bought for myself! Ha! I must be a kid at heart!

No comments: