Friday, March 2, 2012

Bedroom Part One

Earlier this week I worked some in one of the spare bedrooms.....These glass shelves I got from my parents and for some time now have been a catch-all.....whenever I could get that close to them anyway because of all the other stuff piled in the room! Three bowls on the shelves were holding misc items from when we had to empty the china cabinet to lay the new floor....

This looks like an odd assortment of items!



Let's see... a pair of tweezers...matchbook from our daughter's wedding..a cat toy...two cough drops...three paper clips...a necklace I wore in a friend's wedding....a dime...a nickel from WWII years...some rocks....the gnome is from a friend of my Mother's....a clip to the grilles for the front door..etc.....odd assortment of random things!




Door knob from the house I was raised in. This was actually in a dresser drawer, not on the shelf...




assortment of insects made from paper and wire...always thought I would figure out a project to use these....Maybe I can make a Summer tree...like a Christmas tree for the Summer...haha





Pretty sure I saw some more of these in the dungeon......




Another bowl to investigate.......


Sugar/Creamer...the paper with it said it was a wedding gift to my parents...the little silver item was a gift to my Mom from a one time music teacher....that item was from England. These items have been put back in the china cabinet where they belong.




Will post later about my other "finds" from that day!



No comments: