Friday, March 9, 2012

Little Cedar Box

This sits in our bedroom...full of more random things....sorry for the lack of quality in the pictures! This and that.....


More this and that!



I like the stick pins....and the silver chain.....cute school bus pin that was my Mom's..I am sure I found another one of those copper looking deals downstairs...



class ring from maybe 1947? enameled leaf and anchor.....


contents of the little drawer....bracelet from a godchild....green tag that came off a baby quilt I bought at a church bazaar a few years back...Two earrings that match the two that were in the other part....



These are the only two items in another little cedar box.....



So do you think I took the time to organize this? Even to put the earrings in the same place? Well, of course not! Didn't throw that tag away either! Only thing I did was put the prism with my other suncatchers and put it all back in there and closed it up......





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure remember that little cedar box with the drawer - and you're right, that's a 1947 classring. It was your dad's and, unlike me, he wore his. And the little girl was Sue Blue's oldest. They had two more. So many of the things are familiar - is there a mate to that little earring with the wooden thing attached? Wonderful memories and reminders. The pictures from your yard lets us know spring is really there in Missouri!

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed...no mate to the earring with the little wooden thing...at least not yet....still plenty of nooks and crannies where it could be hiding! :)