Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Last Week's Plants

Well, plants and trees I guess. All of these pictures were taken last week.....this is a limb of our Sycamore tree showing what I guess are the baby Sycamore seed deals... snowdrops from below looking up at the Sycamore tree.....



Over by the "red garage"



On the Sweet Gum tree.....I noticed yesterday these are all over the ground now, so I guess they did their thing.



Sweet little flower covering the ground between us and the mae house...



I have heard this has been the warmest March on record for our area......sure has been a warm month......








1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think some of these pictures could win the contest (W&S).. :)


ps... need me to change your blog background??! I can help u do it sometime- winter is over :) lol