Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bedroom Part Three

More random stuff from the room I have been working in...sweet picture of my Mom

Love the bird and flowers on this!





Got this in with a box of stuff at an auction...

This little deal I think was in the upstairs of the old Legion Hall here in town....entertaining! haha



bought these at an auction at the KC Hall in 2008





More pink depression glass.....I think this one belonged to my parents.

Items recently acquired......







Fire King....from the house...



little phone made in Occupied Japan....Little silver deal from England....








These items were actually in the china cabinet in the dining room, but are now back on the glass shelves pitcher was Juanita's and the terra cotta with windmill from my Nebraska Grandparents....




Paper inside says Juanita Texas 1942 and it's in Madolyn's handwriting...


That's it for the bedroom...for now! haha



No comments: