Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dungeon Days

Box lid decorated for our cat Tippy...
I still remember getting this lamp as a child. I remember waking up on Christmas morning and going out of my room and I can still "see" it sitting on a shelf in the living room. I really loved this lamp! It originally had a tan shade and of course it eventually got tattered. When I hurt my ankle playing softball at college my Mom covered it with red fabric.



It still works and actually was used not too long ago in the family room in the basement...



Some people say I have too many boxes.... Some people may be right! They were for sure in a totally disorganized pile!


I went through them and reorganized them....and actually threw away some that were bent up....missing lids, lids missing bottoms, etc. at least it looks a little better!



Ok, I probably still have too many boxes!











1 comment:

Sarah said...

I remember that lamp!!

Poor tippy :( ...miss her!!