Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Organizing

Late last week I decided to straighten up the "canned goods cabinet" ....as you can see it was quite a mess! This is much better, and it didn't even take me that long......



Utensil drawer....actually had to move a couple things so the drawer would even open.....terrible, I know!

It took me a total of four minutes to make it lots better! Still wondering why I had THREE pizza cutters in there!



Another crocus that started blooming yesterday.

I have had a productive day today......hauled all the screens over here and washed them, washed the outside of the windows, and installed the screens....can't believe this weather!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the magazines carry articles about how to be organized - and you can show them! Congratulations.
Like the pictures of the spring flowers also. Good to see.
Love, Mom

Connie said...

Oh, Gail, my windows and screens need washed, too. Maybe you could do that as a side job. lol