Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bedroom Part Two

Another bowl to explore!

ashtray from Old Jail Museum, pretty glass frogs, necklace/bracelet....




I remember my Mom having this butterfly in her china cabinet...




Cat salt/pepper shakers....love their diamond eyes! haha



Guess they may be panthers?



Sarah bought me this at a craft fair. I am going to hang it in our kitchen window!



Done by an artist in central Nebraska..




doll from the Little House on the Prairie series....resting in an antique basket my Dad got for my Mom at an auction...






Bird from Hallmark



Mostly birds...little vase on top is from Ron Jon Surf Shop from the senior trip..class of 2006...sunflowers from Sarah's wedding....little yellow lab dog, like Molly


I have always liked this.....belonged to Juanita and was painted by Polly Howard, wife of the local doctor when I was a kid.

No comments: