Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter Egg Tree

I cut four "possibles" for my Easter tree yesterday.....so this morning I picked one out.... Got a "frog" out of the garage to stick it into after I painted it.....


Found some really old white spray paint in the furnace room....and since it was windy I went over into the Mae house to paint it.....Two coats later....and we have a bare tree!



All decorated.....this isn't the base or whatever you want to call it I had in mind, but this will work......Believe the whole deal would look alot better if the wall wasn't white too!

It was fun to put this together.....turned out ok I guess.....I just hope it doesn't fall over! haha










The wreath I have hanging above the "front table"


Hope everyone had a good Tuesday! Windy here!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your tree! Looks elegant against the white wall. I swear before long you are going to have one of those posts everyone is checking -- lots of ideas you have stored up thru the years...beautiful job! K

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Been thinking alot of Gregg and the rest of the family today...prayers going your way...love ya