Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random Items

Small metal gun...a crossed rifles pin....a seahorse

Sales Tax thing? These were all in various places in the dungeon..




I found a quart bag containing these beads....and a button....of course while I was getting ready to take this picture one of the beads rolled down into the furnace vent...so I need to remember to get that out....



This was also in the bag.....



Didn't realize I had this upside down...this was also in the sack...in a little plastic box.



Richard declared my Easter Egg tree "definitly different" and "artsy-fartsy" LOL So I am thinking he was not real crazy about it! He is a good sport though with the different "projects" and so on I get myself into.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what do men know! They just have to live with our decorating and underneath they are proud. If it was totally left up to men they would have deer heads, steer horns, and bear rugs...come to think of it, those things sound pretty good too!